domingo, 14 de enero de 2018

My class of orientation

The day 12, friday, january of 2018. I haved a clase in fisical education, who we did class with three partnes of 4. Of ESO. And the teacher leave the clase the they. First of all they gave to my partners and me a paper of a map, we take the map and we went with they to watch some places where are the points of the numbers in the map. After this we did a proof, we must to wait on a place with a maps. A,B,C but we must memorize the plazes where is the letter. We finish A, we go to the B. After this proof we did other we must to go with a partner and some especific places are for you and the other places are for your partner. And we finish the class. I must to say that this class was very good. And I want to do another like this.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario